Followers

Thursday, February 10, 2011

What monster would you be?

So I was browsing through stuff, came across a DBZ episode and decided to watch it.
It was the freeza saga, and I started questioning myself, who would I be?
What monster would I be out of everything? I thought it was an interesting topic and would love to see people's reasoning for picking who they would like to be.

My pick would be Tarrasque.
The Tarrasque is an enormous abomination, the size of an ancient dragon, with 2 long horns extending from its forehead, a thick carapace, a mighty tail, and a wide, toothy mouth.
Also, The Tarrasque is impossible to frighten or charm AND has resistances to every kind of damage imaginable. It can walk on the surface, climb a height or burrow through the earth.


Any monsters that you would like to be that come to mind?

7 comments:

  1. I am Dagon, flayer of minds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting topic, im not sure what monster i would be though, theres too many to choose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i haven't watched DBZ in ages, good times when it was on TV

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm happy to be anything that will fuck shit up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nyarlathotep. The crawling chaos FTW. I was just watching some DBZ myself the other day.

    ReplyDelete